Connie Helms, M.Ed.
- Waldorf Teacher Certification, Antioch University New England
- Waldorf Remedial Teacher Certification, Association for a Healing Education
- M.Ed., Special Education, Lesley University
- B.A., Psychology, Connecticut College
Ms. Helms offers a wealth of experience from professional work spanning thirty years. Since 2012 she has been Co-director of the Waldorf Educational Support Training offered by the Association for a Healing Education.
- Waldorf Learning Support Consultant, grades K-12
- Extra Lesson Specialist since 2004
- Educational Support teacher, Lake Champlain Waldorf School, Shelburne, Vermont
- Teacher, Special Education, grades 1-9
- Teacher/Counselor, Emotionally disturbed children
- Board member, Association for a Healing Education
- Adjunct faculty member: Antioch New England, Sunbridge College